The 2014 contest has now concluded.
Love Exploring Your Universe (EYU)? Now’s your chance to participate like never before! For the first time ever we’ll be selling special EYU t-shirts to the public, and we want YOU to design them! We’re calling on everyone 18 and younger to come up with their best single-color design for the shirt front that uses the words Exploring Your Universe and shows what EYU means to you. The more creative, the better! One winner will be selected to have their design as the official “Exploring Your Universe 2014” T-shirt, and will get a free t-shirt along with a shout-out on our webpage! See below for design requirements and entry rules.
– Must include the phrase “Exploring Your Universe”
– Should fit in a space 4” tall by 9” wide
– One color only, for printing on a blue shirt.
– Front design only
– No date
– No use of “University of California Los Angeles,” “UCLA,” or UCLA logos
– Designs must be original: no trademark or copyright infringement
– Submissions must be received before October 3rd, 2014. We will notify the winner on or before October 17th, 2014.
– Entrants must be 18 year old or younger by October 3rd.
– We reserve the right to modify the winning submission to best match the manufacturing process of the t-shirts. We will inform the winner of any changes made.
– Winning design will be printed on shirts for sale at EYU.